TWC Leaf

Updates From Facebook

Wine News
winenews_previous winenews_next

Mulderbosch Vineyards Sold to Terroir

21 - dec - 10

Mulderbosch Vineyards Sold to Terroir

Mulderbosch Vineyards in Stellenbosch, South Africa, has been sold to Terroir Capital, a California-based investment group.

According to a report, the purchase which was done for an undisclosed sum, will include the entire brand, winery, vineyards and inventory.

Mulderbosch’s sister winery, Kanu, will not be a part of the deal. Terroir Capital's team is being led by Charles Banks, a former partner in California's Screaming Eagle winery. Screaming Eagle's current winemaker, Andy Erickson, will lead the Mulderbosch winemaking team commencing with the 2011 vintage. The current Mulderbosch production team, including its winemaker Richard Kershaw, is expected to remain in place.

Banks said he is looking for additional opportunities in South Africa and is pursuing further expansion into Italy, Chile and Argentina.

Lupe Fiasco

Keep your wine in the past, your emotions in the present and your money in the future.

Sun Nov 29 17:21:30 2015

Why does wine get you the most hungover but the least drunk?

Mon Nov 30 07:11:38 2015
The Economist

The Churchills spent around £1,160 each year on wine—£104,400 in today's money

Sun Nov 29 02:34:39 2015
Alex Missey

Strawberry wine is another one of those songs that even the manliest of men will belt out

Mon Nov 30 15:07:56 2015
Marco De Bartoli

RT @winewankers: So who's kicking off a #wine advent calendar this year? That's a bottle a day... perfect! :-)

Mon Nov 30 15:07:56 2015

@arabicaah if you had pork sausages with wine, both tweets would make sense

Mon Nov 30 15:07:54 2015
Cool Culinaria

RT @intlifemag: The young restaurateur who's shaking up Chablis, at prices as mouth-watering as the wine https://t.…

Mon Nov 30 15:07:53 2015
Florence Cochrane

Enter to #Win a @TrudeauKitchen stemless #wine glass set and aerator via @momvstheboys #giveaway #winelover #foodie

Mon Nov 30 15:07:52 2015
daniela serban

RT @israelproject: Israel Aims to Recreate Wine That Jesus and King David Drank via @nytimes

Mon Nov 30 15:07:52 2015
Greslhy Odettॐ

I need some wine😏

Mon Nov 30 15:07:52 2015

Live Updates from Twitter

User Comments
I just couldn't drapet your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your guests? Is going to be back frequently in order to inspect new posts [url=]xgdizk[/url] [link=]iqmrypi[/link]
I love Nevada City - one of the towns I've always wanetd to live in. Also fun to visit during the Holidays for Victorian Christmas and lots of other events. Just an FYI - I met my sweet hubby on-line and we are going on 7 years of marriage now :) Sounds like you found a good guy - Congrats!!
Hi! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site beorfe but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly! [url=]namwomkyzi[/url] [link=]dobhint[/link]
Il mio e8 un editoriale, non un pcoliy forum, e credo che sia evidente che si riferisce a una parte dei medici, non a tutti. Se ne avessi i mezzi andrei con un questionario sull'epidemiologia di Spagnola, Asiatica e Hong Kong, oltre che sulla moderna vaccinologia, porta a porta in tutti gli studi medici. Potrei chiedere anche di citare almeno quacuno dei lavori gie0 pubblicati in letteratura sulla pandemia del 2009. Sono d'accordo che sarebbe ingenuo aspettarsi risultati confortanti, ma i risultati sarebbero comunque degni di interesse. Il problema comunque e8 che i medici dovrebbero essere formati almeno a valutare le fonti di informazione: non possono dire l'ho letto su un forum online o l'ho sentito in tv, devono dire l'ho letto sul Jama. E se il Jama (o il Bmj, o Lancet etc) non lo vogliono leggere, almeno si fidassero dell'Oms, dell'Iss, dei Cdc, invece di agire irresponsabilmente sulla base di pregiudizi mettendo in pericolo il successo di una campagna di vaccinazione oltre che la salute dei pazienti che dovrebbero curare. Se poi lei e8 interessato a una panoramica scientifica pif9 hard, le segnalo che il numero di darwin in uscita in questi giorni contiene uno speciale sulla pandemia.
Braja, those pictures are sooo betuaiful! We can't wait to see the rest of them! We had a great time also and you did such a wonderful job!Ashley & Daniel
Designed & Developed by