TWC Leaf

Wine Tour India - A unique Blend of Hospitality & Knowledge

Updates From Facebook

Wine News
winenews_previous winenews_next

Wine Turning into Liquid Gold for Investors

20 - dec - 10

WinWine Turning into Liquid Gold for Investorse is fast turning out to be a liquid gold. More and more investors are choosing wine as a form of alternative investment that could return an average profit of 10-50% per bottle.

According to a report published in The Times of India, asset management companies are advising investors to put a chunk of their money on wine. Ayesha Chenoy of Drayton Capital, a wine advisory and investment company said, “Wine is an asset class with less volatility and low correlation to other traditional asset classes such as equities and bonds. It thus provides diversification and the returns are exceptional.”

One can invest in wine either by buying physical bottles or by putting the money on wine funds. There is a minimum lock-in period for these funds and a net asset value per share is issued. At the time of exit the investor will receive the proportionate value of the net profit. The upside of investing in wine funds is that there are no storage or commission charges and on the downside, it involves a high entry fee. Meenu Kohli, director of Winteage Investments says that for investing through her fund house, one needs to invest a minimum of £5,100 (nearly 4 lakh). In fact the minimum amount for investing through funds or advisory companies is generally more than Rs 1 lakh.

Champions League

Zlatan: "I think I'm like wine. The older I get, the better I get." #UCL

Mon Oct 05 08:38:23 2015
Darren Rovell

Chuck E Cheese's, now owned by 76ers owner Josh Harris, to add beer & wine to menu to help lure parents to take their kids more frequently

Mon Oct 05 14:25:59 2015

The @Cavs hit the hardwood for their Wine & Gold Scrimmage - 7pm/et streaming live:

Mon Oct 05 21:30:09 2015

RT @tastingwithtom: Listen: @tomleykis tastes new @LutumWines from @ChaninWine's plus 1st book from @WineFolly! #win…

Tue Oct 06 18:32:00 2015
Stephon Christian..

A glass of wine sounds amazing man!

Tue Oct 06 18:31:59 2015

Want this? I'm selling it on @depopmarket 💸

Tue Oct 06 18:31:58 2015
Palate Exposure

Wednesdays with Winemakers – Sally Johnson @PrideMtnSally #wine #winemaking #qanda @pridewines

Tue Oct 06 18:31:58 2015
Eleni Blouchou

The Wine Enthusiast Guide to Wine & Food Pairing

Tue Oct 06 18:31:58 2015
The Dirty Habit

Did you know that there are six pubs in our group?  All serving delicious food and wine.  Check them out here

Tue Oct 06 18:31:57 2015

RT @Country_Voices: She’s a bubble bath and candles, baby come and kiss me, she’s a one glass of wine and she’s feelin’ kinda tipsy. -Brad …

Tue Oct 06 18:31:57 2015

Live Updates from Twitter

User Comments
Good day. First of all what a wonderful blog. not sure i beelive everything you said but i will google things to find out. either way you have got me thinking. [url=]blreefvlogb[/url] [link=]evxabt[/link]
A better maigazne theme would probably make this blog look a but prettier but otherwise I have enjoyed it. only problem is that i never have any money to invest! could you plese write something about how to get good jobs in the first place please!! thanking you, olivia.
According to the Federal Reserve, U.S. consumer cdreit card debt is roughly $1 Trillion. With a charge-off rate of about 4% in 2012, that means the around $40 Billion dollars in consumer cdreit card debt was written off last year alone on top of the $200 million over the last several years. [url=]qamkzweq[/url] [link=]lcplzdts[/link]
Glad to hear it Chang. As I always say, don't take my word on anynihtg. Always do you own research just to make sure. There are far too many variables involved in this business to ever know for sure. Any decisions you make are your own, so get all the info and make the best decision possible. All the best, Dan.
Please let me know if you're looking for a auohtr for your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!
Designed & Developed by