TWC Leaf

Updates From Facebook

Wine News
winenews_previous winenews_next

Chinese Label Makes Mouton Price Soar

10 - dec - 10

Chinese Label Makes Mouton Price Soar

The Chinese magic has spelled wonder once again. The price of the 2008 vintage of Chateau Mouton Rothschild has almost doubled since the name of the Chinese artist Xu Lei was officially confirmed as the creator of its next label.

According to a report, Liv-ex, the Fine Wine Index, showed that the wine was trading for around £7,898 a case, which is an increase of 85.7% on the October price of £4,254. The rise has send Mouton 2008 into second place after its sister property Lafite in the table of top movers of 2010.

This is not the first time that Mouton Rothschild has opted for a Chinese artist on the label. The 1996 Mouton, also sports a label created by renowned Chinese calligrapher Gu Gan.

Mouton 2009, however, has not fared well. While Lafite has increased more than 25% in value in the six months since it was released in June this year, Mouton has lost 10% of its value, making it the poorest performer of the Bordeaux blue-chips. The reason behind could be the judging by the master wine critic, Robert Parker. The renowned critic rated the vintage relatively poorly while he lavishly praised Lafite.

camEEla cabeYo

me: drinks chocolate milk in a wine cup me: WOW i LOVE living BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!! SUCH ADULT I AM!!!!!!!)

Tue Oct 06 20:01:21 2015

The @Cavs hit the hardwood for their Wine & Gold Scrimmage - 7pm/et streaming live:

Mon Oct 05 21:30:09 2015
Bleacher Report

VIDEO: @KingJames is out here dabbin! #Sleep #NBAisBACK

Tue Oct 06 00:54:29 2015
Therese A. Kraemer

RT @30DaRdAn: Check out #Jere #Wine #Glass With #Swarovski #Crystals via #eBay #GIFT RT RT

Wed Oct 07 12:21:14 2015

Breaking: @BuffaloTrace sues @fetzerwines for TM infringement in Cali over bourbon barrel aged wine w/buffalo design

Wed Oct 07 12:21:14 2015
Tourism and wine

@Ccangelsing Do you like wine? Answer this survey on wine tourism and you can receive a free selection of wines.

Wed Oct 07 12:21:13 2015
PrinceCharles Cinema

THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL is now CONFIRMED! We'll have sing-alongs & screenings with free mulled wine! On sale soon

Wed Oct 07 12:21:13 2015
Srbija Top 10

RT @lonelyplanet: Cheers! 10 of the world’s most intriguing #wine regions: 🍷🍷 #travel #lp

Wed Oct 07 12:21:12 2015

I guess we're not supposed to drink wine in the office, so I'll settle for hot chocolate. Here we go, #Wednesday.

Wed Oct 07 12:21:10 2015
It's Better Handmade

#Handmade #IBH Wood Wine Rack Holds 16 Bottles Wall Mount display – Handmade

Wed Oct 07 12:21:09 2015

Live Updates from Twitter

User Comments
I'm fascinated with your video. This video is very fittlicaaing a good quality. It is very informative and superb. I like this video. It certainly very useful for me investing. Thank u very much for providing us such a good information through your video. [url=]kevfewidzoz[/url] [link=]bzqcyrok[/link]
Hello Charles, oui oui la plante a pu acce9der au salon, toroujus accompagner de ses deux petites soeurs. Je vais lui demander si elle se sent e0 l'aise que je la photographie et que je t'envoie la photo parce que tu sais qu'elle a pris ton de9part tre8s durement quelques semaines plus tard. Depuis elle ne grandit plus. Alors je ne voudrais pas qu'elle fasse une rechute Peux-tu m'envoyer le vide9o des ti-be9be9s stp. S'il y a ton commentaire, je ferai entendre ta voix e0 ta plante Au plaisir de te lire encore.
that I find most interesting is 2009 Ch. Cos d’Estournel.a0 I’ve wrettin about this here and here.a0 If the better of the two samples I tasted some time back comes in as the winner then (a) we have [url=]xnzoqelvnwr[/url] [link=]ryahimvlf[/link]
Great insightful post!On a reltaed point, I have always been amazed that in spite of the sheer volume of words that has been written about the Chinese market, practically none of it has been by an actual Chinese consumer.I wonder if it is possible to get a video crew, go to China and film precisely how wine is consumed. That would be really interesting
yes. She thought we'd lose eelvtuanly. Moments after time ran out and we beat UW, I turned around in my seats to locate my travel agent and remind him that we booked 3 for New Orleans months ago. What a special season to witness, from the same seats that we saw 0 12, a lot more fun when we're 12 0.
Designed & Developed by